Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC Jobs 2022 has announced the latest Jobs in Quetta. Interested candidates can apply online at https://www.bpsc.gob.pk before the last date. Those candidates who have at least a Graduation degree are eligible to apply for these Jobs in Quetta. Candidates can also read the full advertisement before applying for these BPSC Jobs 2022. The Last date to apply online is 09 August 2022.
Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC Jobs 2022 has released the latest vacancies for the posts of Senior Instructor, Instructor, Psychologist, Assistant Director (Claims), Assistant Director / Assistant Geophysicist, Assistant Director (Mechanical and Electrical Engineer), and Assistant Director / Assistant Geologist.
BPSC Jobs 2022 Details:
|Category / Sector|
|Organization||Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Balochistan Public Service BPSC Jobs Online Apply Advertisement 11
- Senior Instructor
- Assistant Director (Claims)
- Assistant Director / Assistant Geophysicist
- Assistant Director (Mechanical and Electrical Engineer)
- Assistant Director / Assistant Geologist
BPSC Jobs 2022 Latest Advertisement No. 11
Applicants may please note that:
- No hardcopy of the application or copies of documents are required to be
forwarded to BPSC.
- Do not send Bank / Treasury receipt to BPSC Office. It should be preserved by
the applicant and has to be produced at the time of appearing in the Test / Exam.
- Submitting online applications without having the required qualification,
experience, gender, religion, domicile, etc or submitting fake / bogus online
applications may cause serious difficulty for the applicant in the future.
- For any technical assistance regarding online application, contact at this
number from Monday to Friday (081-9203264).
How to Apply for BPSC Jobs 2022?
- Candidates can visit this Link
- Click “Registration / SignUP” if you are a new user, otherwise, you have to skip the step.
- Fill out the following form and click on the “Submit” button
- Fill out the following form and click “Submit”
- when you click “Submit” your degree will be listed in the grid as shown in the following picture.
- Click “Dashboard” if finished with the education entry.
- Enter your experience through the following form and click “Submit”. Repeat this step until all experiences are entered.
- Fill out the form by selecting Advertisement, Post that you want to apply for, Bank Challan Number, Bank Name, Challan Date, and click “Add”.
- Click on Printer if you want to get your acknowledgment Slip printed or save it for future use.